Super Easy Cucumber Guacamole Rolls:
Cucumber and it’s Benefits:
1. Cucumbers contain an anti-inflammatory flavonol called fisetin that appears to play an important role in brain health.
2. Cucumbers contain polyphenols called lignans (pinoresinol, lariciresinol, and secoisolariciresinol), which may help to lower your risk of breast, uterine, ovarian, and prostate cancers.
3. According to the principles of Ayurveda, eating cucumbers may also help to release excess heat in your stomach, which is said to be a primary cause of bad breath.
4. Cucumbers contain multiple B vitamins, including vitamin B1, vitamin B5, and vitamin B7 (biotin). B vitamins are known to help ease feelings of anxiety and buffer some of the damaging effects of stress.
5. Cucumbers are rich in two of the most basic elements needed for healthy digestion: water and fiber.
6. Cucumbers are very low in calories, yet they make a filling snack (one cup of sliced cucumber contains just 16 calories)and so it helps to Maintain a Healthy Weight.
7. Protect your skin against the effects of aging.
8. Cucumber are a good source of vitamin K: One cup contains 22 percent of the recommended daily intake of vitamin K. This vitamin is essential for bone health and
Vitamin K is also important for improving calcium absorption in the bones.
Avocado and it’s Benefits:
1.Avocados are very nutritious and contain a wide variety of nutrients, including 20 different vitamins and minerals.
Here are some of the most abundant nutrients, in a single 3.5 ounce (100 gram) serving (3):
Vitamin K: 26% of the RDA.
Folate: 20% of the RDA.
Vitamin C: 17% of the RDA.
Potassium: 14% of the RDA.
Vitamin B5: 14% of the RDA.
Vitamin B6: 13% of the RDA.
Vitamin E: 10% of the RDA.
Then it contains small amounts of Magnesium, Manganese, Copper, Iron, Zinc, Phosphorous, Vitamin A, B1 (Thiamine), B2 (Riboflavin) and B3 (Niacin).This is coming with 160 calories, 2 grams
of protein and 15 grams of healthy fats. Although it contains 9 grams of carbs, 7 of those are fiber so there are only 2 “net” carbs, making this a low-carb friendly plant food.
2. They Contain More Potassium Than Bananas.
3. Avocado is Loaded With Heart-Healthy Monounsaturated Fatty Acids.
4. Avocados Are Loaded With Fiber.
5. Eating Avocados Can Lower Cholesterol and Triglyceride Levels.
6. Avocados Are Loaded With Powerful Antioxidants That Can Protect The Eyes.
7. Avocado May Help Prevent Cancer.
8. Avocado Extract May Help Relieve Symptoms of Arthritis.
Video of Super Easy Cucumber Guacamole Rolls Recipe:
Beautiful Clicks of Cucumber Guacamole Rolls/Guacamole on Rectangle Cucumber Cuts: