Avocado cuts On Tortilla Chips (Healthy Appetizer):
The avocado fruit is also referred to as the fatty fruit of the avocado tree, which is known as Persea americana in the scientific circles. Avocado is rich in monounsaturated fats, which make its texture creamy and smooth. Compared to most other fruits, avocadois much higher in fat.This is coming with 160 calories, 2 grams of protein and 15 grams of healthy fats. Although it contains 9 grams of carbs, 7 of those are fiber so there are only 2 “net” carbs, making this a low-carb friendly plant food. Avocados do not contain any cholesterol or sodium, and are low in saturated fat.
- 1 Hard Avocado
- 1/2 Medium Onion (chop straight)
- 1/2 Medium Tomato (chop straight)
- Salt to Taste
- Black Pepper to Taste
- Lemon Drops to Taste
- Crushed Red Pepper Flakes (Optional)
- Some Tortilla Chips
- Remove the Avocado Buttery pulp with the help of spoon. Once Removed the avocado pulp, chop the avocado into small even sizes using knief. Transfer it to the small mixing bowl.
- Now, add lemon juice, black pepper, salt and crushed red pepper flakes as per your taste. Mix well until all the flavor combined together.
- Then start to chop onion and tomato one by one. Make it thin and straight. It’s always better to use hard tomatoes for this recipe.
- Then arrange avocado cuts on tortilla chips followed by onion cuts and tomato cuts, then garnish with cilantro leaves.
- You can also use shredded cheese for garnishing.
- If you have only soft avocado, don’t worry use the above ingredients to make avocado guacamole.
- Mash the avocado pulp, then add the chopped onion (finely chopped), tomato(finely chopped), lemon juice,black pepper, salt, cilantro (finely chopped) and crushed red pepper flakes to the pulp and mix well.
- Avocado Guacamole can be a great dip for tortilla chips.
Video for Avocado cuts On Tortilla Chips Recipe:
Some Beautiful Clicks of Avocado Appetizer: