Palak Paneer (Cheesy and Creamy Spinach Gravy):
It’s a vegetarian dish. Consisting of spinach, tomato(onion & gram masala)gravy sauce and paneer in a thick paste. Spinach has an extremely high nutritional value and is rich in antioxidants. It is a good source of vitamins A, B2, C and K, and also contains Magnesium, Manganese, Folate, Iron, Calcium and Potassium.
Paneer contains rich Source of Protein, Strengthens Immune System, Builds Stronger Teeth, Helps Burn More Fat, Reduces Risks of Birth Defects, Relieves Pain and Tiredness, Keeps Hair and Skin Healthy and many more.
- 1 Big Red Onion
- 2 Medium size Tomatoes
- 225g of Spinach
- 5-6 tbs. oil/butter
- 2 tsp. Caraway Seeds
- 1 tsp. Fenugreek Leaves (DRY)
- 2 tsp. Yogurt/Fresh Cream
- 1/2 tsp. Red Chili Powder
- 1 tsp. Ground Coriander Seeds
- 1/2 tsp. Ground Caraway Seeds
- 3-4 Pinches of Garam Masala Powder
- 1-2 tsp. Lemon Juice
- Salt to Taste
- Handful of Freshly Chopped Cilantro/Coriander Leaves
- 2-3 tbs. Shredded Cheese
- 200g Cottage Cheese/Paneer
Pics are coming soon
- Use can use Tofu instead of Cottage Cheese/Paneer.
- Add Less Onions and tomatoes to obtain the bright green color.
Video of Palak Paneer in Tamil with English Subtitle:
Video of Palak Paneer in English: