Raw Banana and Potato Bajji Recipe:
Raw Banana and Potato Bajji is a very popular snack in all reasons..! In North India it is also called as Pakora, pakoda, pakodi, or ponako.
They are dipped in a batter made from gram flour and then deep-fried. The most popular varieties include pyaaz pakora, made from onion, and aloo pakora, made from potato. Other variations include paalak pakora, made from spinach, and paneer pakora, made from paneer (soft cottage cheese). When onions, on their own, are prepared in the same way, they are known as onion bajji.
Goes very well with Coconut Chutney or Ketchup..! Pakoras are usually served as a snack or appetiser. It’s a perfect tea time snack too..! Very happy to share this recipe to you all..!
- 1 Medium size Raw Banana (Clean and remove the skin and chopped straight thin/thick)
- 1 Medium size Potato(clean and chop into any shape you like)
- 2 cups of Besan Flour
- 3/4 or 1 cup Rice Flour
- 1 tsp. Turmeric Powder
- 3 to 4 Pinches of Asafoetida
- Salt to Taste
- Paprika Powder or Red food Color (Required amount)
- 1 and 1/2 tsp. Coriander Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Cumin Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Garam Masala Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Pepper Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Ginger Garlic Paste
- Required water to prepare the batter consistency
- Required oil for deep frying the bajjis
With the same batter, we can also make chilli(milagai) bajji, bread bajji, cauliflower bajji and onion bajji.
Video of Raw Banana and Potato Bajji Recipe:
Thanks For Visiting subacooking..! Hope you Enjoyed..!