Chicken Masala for Stuffing:
Stuffed food is Everyone’s Favorite..! Here i am showing how to prepare spicy and flavorful chicken masala for stuffing..! you can prepare Stuffed Idlis,Stuffed Chapathis and Stuffed Poori/Puri…! In Addition i also try one quick recipe out of leftover Chicken Masala..! Hope it will helpful..! Try it and Enjoy..!
1 Medium Size Onion
1 Medium Size Tomato
Chop the chicken into very small pieces/ use ground chicken
1 tbs. and less Chicken Masala Powder (Store Bought)
2 tsp. Sesame Oil
1 tsp. Cumin Seeds
- Start by grinding onion and tomato.
- In a Pan add 2 tsp. of sesame oil followed by cumin seeds and ground onion; mix well.
- Once the ground onion mixture is cooked and dry; then add ginger garlic paste.
- Once the ginger garlic paste is cooked add ground tomato.
- Add Chicken Masala powder and mix well (note: some masala packets are having salt in it, so please be careful while adding salt.)
- Then add chopped chicken and mix well.
- Add water and mix well; cover it with lid.
- Once the gravy gets thick mix well and turn off the heat.
- Add coriander powder and it’s done.
- Stuffed Idlis:
- Grease the idli plate with oil; fill half spoon of idli batter and fill about 2 tsp. of chicken masala.
- Then again pour the idli batter on top of the chicken masala.
- Repeat the steps to fill all the idli moulds.
- Cook the idlis for 7-8 minutes and check it with skewer.
- Stuffed Chapathi:
- Now am going to prepare stuffed chapatis with the same chicken masala.
- Start pressing the dough (do not make it thin); place the dough in the palm of your hand and press gentle in the center to create hole.
- Then start filling the dough with stuffing.
- Seal all the edges and cover the filling completely.
- To press out the dough, start by gently flattening the dough ball.
- Gently press the dough flat with the dough press/ roller.
- In the heat pan; add oil or butter; then place the stuffed paratha in the pan and cook for a minute or until you see a tiny bubbles rise on a surface.
- Apply oil and flip the paratha and allow to cook on the other side.
- Once you see the brown spots both the side; remove it from the pan.
- Stuffed Poori/Puri:
- Now am going to prepare stuffed poori/puri; for that take a dough ball and make the edges little thinner than the center.
- Then start filling the stuffings and gather all the edges and seal it.
- Then press the dough flat (note: do not press the dough too thin like chapathi).
- Press the dough until all the trapped air bubbles are removed.
- Once the oil is ready; drop the dough and press gentle down in the center with frying spoon.
- Once the bottom side is cooked and it is nice brown in color; flip it and cook on the other side.
- Once it is done; remove it from the oil.
- What we can do with the leftover Chicken Masala Stuffing’s:
- In a pan add oil, 1 tsp. cumin seeds, 1 string curry leaves, stuffing masala, 1 egg, pepper and salt to taste.
- Mix well and cook the egg completely; then add the cooked paratha pieces, 2 tsp. water and cover the pan with lid and cook for 2-3 minute to make it soft.
- Add required salt to taste and enjoy..!
Video Recipe for Chicken Masala for Stuffing: