Egg Biryani – Absolutely Delicious Recipe; Eggs are a wonderful source of protein, amino acids and multivitamins. So it’s very good to add eggs to your regular diet. Here am sharing my own style egg biryani. Mostly people make biryani and then add boiled eggs to it to make egg biryani. But my home-style egg biryani is something different and innovative; you should try it and I hope you will like it..! Very happy to share this recipe to you all; Thanks for visiting my web site..! Keep supporting..!
Handful Mint, Cilantro and Curry Leaves (each separately)
8 Garlic Cloves
5-6 Inch Ginger
Green Chilies to Taste
Red Chili Powder to Taste
2 tsp. Coriander Powder
1 tsp. Cumin Powder
1/3 tsp. Turmeric Powder
- Grind all the Item and keep it aside.
Ingredients for fried eggs:
6 Boiled Eggs
- In a mixing bowl, add 1.tsp. of Corn Starch and 4 tsp. of All-Purpose Flour, 3 Pinch Turmeric Powder, ½ tsp. Garam Masala Powder, add Pinch of Black Pepper, ½ tsp. Ginger Garlic Paste and Salt to Taste.
- Add required water and mix well until fine and smooth; cut the boiled egg in half.
- Then in a frying pan, add about 2 tsp. of oil and start coating the egg with prepared batter and shallow frying them until golden brown; keep it aside.
Ingredients for Biryani:
- 1 Medium Size Red Onion Finely Chopped
- 1 Medium Size Tomato Finely Chopped
- 2 Bay Leaves
- Steps to Prepare Biryani:2 Cardamom Black and Green
- 5 Cloves
- 1 tsp. Cumin Seeds
- 2 Red Chilies
- Few Cashew Nuts
- 2 tbs. Oil for Seasoning (feel free to add all the biryani whole garam masla spices of your choice)
- In a Cooking pan, add 2 tbs. oil, cumin seeds, red chilies, cashew nuts followed by all the whole garam masla items.
- Add chopped onion and 1 tsp. of salt, so that onion will cook faster.
- Then, add turmeric powder and cook the onion until it turns into nice golden brown.
- In a meantime, measure 2 and ½ cup basmati rice in a bowl; keep it aside.
- Once the onion is cooked, add the ground masala paste and cook the gravy until oil oozes out.
- Once oil is oozing out, add the chopped tomatoes; cover the pan with lid and cook the tomato until soft
- In a meantime, clean the rice with 3 and ¾ cup of water and filter the water and keep it aside and we are going to use that water later. (for 1 cup rice add 1 and ½ cup water)
- Once the tomato is cooked completely, add the washes basmati rice and mix well.
- Add the filtered water to that rice and add salt to taste; cover the lid and put it in a high heat.
- Once the water reaches the boil stage, reduce the heat to medium.
- Make sure you stir it every 3 to 4 minutes to avoid burning.
- Once the rice observed the water or after 6 minutes stir and reduce the heat to low for 5 minutes and then turn off the heat.
- Cover the pan with lid, do not open the pan until serving.
- Server the biryani with fried eggs on top and raita on side.
- Hope you will like it; Try it and Enjoy! Thank You..! .
Video Recipe for Egg Biryani: