Simple and easy yummy Pan Tandoori; Cooking time is just 20 min; Making tandoori using pan; Try it and enjoy; Hope you will like it
2 pieces Chicken Legs
1 tsp. Ginger Garlic Paste
Oil for Shallow Frying
Marinating Chicken Step 1:
- In a bowl add red chili powder and salt to taste and ½ lemon juice.
- Then slit the chicken pieces and apply the masala paste all over the chicken.
- Let it sit for 30 min.
Marinating Chicken Step 2:
- In a mixing bowl add about 1 cup fresh and thick yogurt; followed by ginger garlic paste, red chili powder and salt to taste; then add black pepper powder to taste and coriander powder (double the measure of red chili powder); then add cumin powder (½ of the measure of red chili powder) and turmeric powder.
- Mix all the ingredients together until it blends nicely and add the marinated chicken into it.
- Let it sit for about 1 to 2 hrs.
- If you want add red food color.
- In a non-stick pan; add about 2 tbs. of oil followed by the marinated chicken legs; cover the pan with lid and let it cook for about 10 minutes in a medium heat.
- Then after 10mins; turn and fry on the other side for 10mins.
- After 10mins our chicken will be ready to serve; serve with lemon and raw onion rings.
- Thank You Friends
Video Recipe for Pan Tandoori in English:
Video Recipe for Pan Tandoori in Tamil: