Uttapam is just like a bun dosa with tasty toppings on it; it is popular dish in South India and it’s very healthy too; because we need only less oil to prepare this..! Try it and Enjoy
Onion Finely Chopped 1 Cup
Carrot Shredded 1 Cup
Green Bell Pepper Finely Chopped
- First, in a frying pan, add very little oil followed by chopped onion and fry for 2 minutes; Keep it aside.
- Then in the same pan, add ½ tsp. of oil followed by shredded carrot and fry for about 2 minutes; and then keep it aside.
- Start frying the bell pepper in the same way and keep that ready.
- Then in a dosa pan, pour ½ cup of dosa batter (do not spread) and sprinkle 3 drops of oil and required cooked onion (you can also add chopped raw onion if you like).
- Then flip the dosa, once you see the holes forming on top of it.
- Follow the same methods to prepare mini uttapam with carrot and bell pepper topping.
- Serve with any Chutney .
We can also use idli podi to make podi dosa. Try ghee instead of oil, so that kid’s will like it.