Spicy and Tasty Masala Egg Omelet; it’s like party in your mouth; toasted bread and spicy egg are very good combination for breakfast; Try it and enjoy;
3 Beaten Eggs (add little salt and black peeper while beating the eggs)
1 Medium Size Onion
Few Curry Leaves
½ tsp. Asafetida
1 tsp. Turmeric Powder
1 tsp. Tomato Paste
1 tsp. Minced Garlic
Red Chili and Salt to Taste
1 tsp. Coriander Powder
½ tsp. Cumin Powder
½ tsp. Garam Masala Powder
- In a non-stick frying pan, add oil followed by chopped onion, minced garlic, curry leaves, turmeric powder and cook until the raw smell goes out.
- Once the onion is cooked well add the tomato paste and add 3 to 4 tbs. of water followed by red chili powder and salt to taste.
- Add 1 tsp. Coriander Powder, ½ tsp. cumin powder and ½ tsp. garam masala powder and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Then spread the onion and tomato mixture evenly almost like a circle; then add chopped coriander leaves on top of it; then add the beaten eggs; let the egg cook for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Cover the pan with lid and once the egg is cooked turn off the heat, and that’s it our egg masala is ready.
- Serve hot with toasted bread and juice.
- Perfect breakfast menu
- Thanks you.
Use Non-stick for better results; if you want, try the egg same way using Italian herbs with cheese.
Video Recipe for Masala Egg Omelet in English:
Video Recipe for Masala Egg Omelet in Tamil: