Quick Garlic Bread:
Easy and quick snack for kids…! Very simple recipe…! Hope you enjoyed…! Thanks for watching my Video…!
1 tbs. Butter
½ tsp. Dried Basil
½ tsp. Dried Parsley
1 tsp. Garlic Powder
Salt to Taste
I used homemade Italian herb bread; you can also use store bought breads
For Italian Herb Bread Recipe click the following link:
2 Bread Slices cut into any shape you like
Few Mozzarella Cheese for Toppings
Few Parmesan Cheese for Toppings
- In the small mixing bowl; start by melting the butter and then add all the herbs; mix well.
- Preheat the oven at 200 degree.
- Then coat each bread slice with butter mixture.
- Add the cheese on top of it, if you want.
- Then place the coated bread into the preheated oven and bake until it turns into nice golden brown.
Video Recipe for Quick Garlic Bread in English:
Video Recipe for Quick Garlic Bread in Tamil: