Mini Pancake Rolls:
Pancake Everyone’s favorite; especially kid’s…! Here I prepared pancake in such a way that the kids can eat by themselves..! Perfect for lunch box..! Try it and feel free to leave your commands..!
Organic Whole grain Pancake mix
Organic Maple Syrup
- In the mixing bowl add ½ cup of pancake mix, add water into it and mix very well until smooth and fine.
- Then in the flat cooking pan (pancake pan); spread the butter and pour the pancake mix; make mini circle; don not spread; One side is cooked flip them over and cook the other side.
- Apply oil or butter on both sides.
- Then take one pancake and apply about 1 tsp. of maple syrup evenly; then start rolling them; roll tight; hold them on a sec then place them in a lunch box.
- Rolls never come off; they are very tight because the sugary syrup helps them to hold tight.
- Try it and Enjoy J
- Start rolling the warm pancakes; it will be easier than rolling the cool pancakes (do not let the pancake cool down).
- Use the griddle to make pancakes.