Mini Carrot Cupcake:
This Carrot Cup Cake is very yummy and healthy too…! Perfect for Kid’s Snack Time..! I hope you enjoyed my video..! Thanks for watching..!
½ cup Chopped Walnut
1 Cup Sugar
½ tsp. Vanilla Extract
2/3 Cup Vegetable Oil
1 and ½ Shredded Carrots
1 and 1/3 cup All-Purpose Flour
½ tsp. Grounded Nutmeg
½ tsp. Grounded Cinnamon
1 tsp. Baking Soda
Quarter tsp. Salt
- Start by adding 2 large eggs in the mixing bowl followed by sugar, vanilla extract, vegetable oil, shredded carrots; Mix them using the electric hand mixer in a medium speed until smooth and fine; If you don’t have electric hand mixer, it is ok to use wooden spoon but make sure eggs must be beaten separately and then add into the mixing bowl.
- Then in the another mixing bowl; start by adding all-purpose flour followed by nutmeg powder, cinnamon powder, baking soda and salt; Mix them using the spoon.
- Then pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix well using the electric hand mixer until smooth.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree.
- Then add the raisins and walnuts; mix well.
- Then arrange the mini cupcake cups in the baking sheet.
- Pour 1 tsp. of cake batter into each cups and bake for 40 minutes.
- That’s it Yum Yum Carrot Cupcake is ready to serve now.
- Thanks for Watching.
- Oven temperature may varies from oven to oven; so once the cake smell spread every ever; then keep checking the cake frequently; Cake is done if the toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
Video Recipe for Mini Carrot Cupcake in English:
Video Recipe for Mini Carrot Cupcake in Tamil: