Kalakala Sweet/diamond Biscuits:
Am very happy to share this recipe to you all..! Easy and quick recipe..! Hope you will like it..! Thanks for Visiting..!
2 cups of Wheat flour
1 cup of Sugar
½ tsp. Salt
½ tsp. Baking Sodas
½ tsp. Cardamom Powder
1 tbs. Ghee
Oil for Frying
- In the mixing bowl; add 2 cups of wheat flour followed by sugar, salt, baking soda, cardamom powder, ghee and required water; then make a dough just like chapathi dough.
- Then equal size balls; coat them with the all-purpose flour; then using the roller make a flat chapathi (use more flour to coat the chapathi).
- Then using the jam spreader make small diamond pieces.
- Then start frying in them immediately to avoid sticking together.
- Fry until nice golden brown.
- If you want, you can replace all-purpose flour to wheat flour.
- If you want also add 1 cup of wheat flour + 1 cup of all-purpose flour with other ingredients to make kalakala.
Video Recipe for Kalakala Sweet/diamond Biscuits in English:
Video Recipe for Kalakala Sweet/diamond Biscuits in Tamil: