Easy Cinnamon Twists:
Making Cinnamon Twists using readymade puff pastry..! It’s very very easy recipe and kids will like it..! Am happy to share this to you all…! i hope you enjoyed my video..!
Puff Pastry (keep the pastry in the room temperature 15-20 minutes before you start baking)
1 tbs. Brown Sugar
1 tsp. Cinnamon Powder
1 and ½ tbs. Water
- In the small mixing bowl; add brown sugar, cinnamon powder and water; mix well until the sugar melts completely.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degree.
- Cut the pastry in to small strips and then coat them with cinnamon sugary syrup; then place them in the coated baking sheet.
- Bake until it turns into nice golden brown and puffy.
- Use Organic or NON-GMO Puff Pastry, Brown sugar and Cinnamon Powder .
- Dazzle with brown sugar on top of the puff pastry and then bake to get nice structure.
Video Recipe for Easy Cinnamon Twists in English:
Video Recipe for Easy Cinnamon Twists in Tamil: