Homestyle Tandoori Chicken is very simple and tasty..! Marinated in a Homemade masala items..! hope you enjoyed…! Thanks for watching my Video… don’t forget to subscribe and feel free to visit www.subacooking.com and my facebook id is Suba’s Kitchen..!
3 Chicken Legs (slit the chicken legs)
2 tbs. Coriander Powder
1 tbs. Cumin Powder
½ tbs. Red Chili Powder
4 Inch Chopped Ginger
4 Garlic Cloves Chopped
3-4 Shallot Onions (if big red onion may be 4-5 cubes of them)
½ tsp. Turmeric Powder
Few Mint Leaves, Coriander Leaves and Curry Leaves (Optional)
- Grind all the above ingredients and mix them with chicken pieces; add salt to taste.
- Let it marinate for about 6 to 8 hours minimum.
- Then preheat the oven to 400’; place the marinated chicken pieces in the baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes each side.
- Once done baking; then it’s time for broiling; broil for 2 minutes on each side.
- Serve hot with lemon and some chopped fresh red onions.
- Let marinate the chicken overnight for better taste.
- Always keep eye on the chicken while broiling; it may get burn faster.
Video Recipe for Chicken Tandoori in English:
Video Recipe for Chicken Tandoori in Tamil: