Yummy and tasty chili paratha; very flavorful and little spicy; Happy to share this recipe to you J Try and Enjoy; It’s a quick Version of vegetarian recipe.
Frozen Paratha 4 (cook them and make into small pieces)
½ tsp. Fennel Seeds
1 tbs. Oil
Few Curry Leaves
1 Medium Size Onion Finely Chopped
Salt to Taste
½ tbs. Ginger Garlic Paste
½ tsp. Turmeric Powder
1 tbs. Tomato Paste
1 and ½ tsp. Coriander Powder
½ tsp. Garam Masala (Freshly Grinded)
¾ tsp. cumin Powder
Chili Powder to taste
Freshly Chopped Coriander Leaves for Garnishing
- In a Frying pan; add oil, fennel seeds, onion and salt; fry for about 3 to 4 minutes or until the onion is off-cooked.
- Then add the ginger garlic paste; once the raw smell goes off add the tomato paste.
- Then add all the masala powder and add required water.
- Once the oil oozes out from the gravy; it’s time to add paratha pieces.
- Add 1 tbs. of water after adding paratha (beca it will gives a very nice softness to our dish).
- Add the Coriander leaves and serve hot with Raita.
We can also add cashew nuts and some green peas to our dish.