Homemade Chicken Fingers:
Chicken Nuggets is one of the Popular American Food, I also add some Indian spices; Am very happy to share this recipe; This is very easy to cook and my kid will love it; Hope you will like this too; I always wish to receive commands from you all; suggestions are most welcome; Thanks .
Ground Chicken 1 pack
1/2 cup. Cornmeal Mix (Make a thick paste)
- 2 tsp. Chicken 65 Masala (or to taste)
- 1 tbs. Onion Paste (or 2 tsp. Onion Powder)
- 1 tbs. Coriander Leaves Paste
- 1 tbs. Fresh Mint Leaves Paste
- ½ tsp. Red Chili Powder (Optional)
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp. Turmeric Paste
- 1 tsp. Ginger Garlic Paste
- ½ tsp. Lime Juice
Bread Crumbs for coating Purpose
Oil for Frying Purpose
- In a mixing Bowl; add the grounded chicken (don’t need to wash the readily available grounded chicken; you can also ground the boneless chicken into the blender; i always prefer the readily available one) followed by all the masala paste and mix well together.
- Let the chicken and masala mixture sit for about 40 minutes.
- Then make any shape you desire and in the meantime start heating the oil.
- Once the oil is ready; coat the chicken with the corn meal mix paste and then coat with bread crumbs and start frying them in a medium heat until golden brown.
- Serve with lemon and enjoy.
- You can also make Chicken Pops or Chicken Nuggets using the same methods.
- Instead of Bread Crumbs; you can also try corn flake crumbs and oats crumbs to coat the chicken.
- Thanks for visiting my website; Bye Take Care ; see you later with other recipe.