Almond and Saffron Milkshake:
Easy and Healthy Almond and Saffron Milkshake; Very good for kids and Women..!
1 cup Almond (soaked overnight and remove the skin)
2 cup Milk (whole milk)
½ cup Sugar
2 Pinch Saffron
½ tsp. Cardamom Powder
- Start by heating 1 cup of milk in a medium heat; do not boil the milk.
- Then in the blender; add 1 cup of almond along with 1 cup of milk and ½ cup sugar; blend them into fine paste.
- Once the milk is ready; add the almond sugary mixture into the milk and mix well.
- Then add saffron and milk well until the milk starts to boil.
- Once the milk is boil; add ½ tsp. of cardamom powder into the milk.
- The milk consistency is become very thick; so add some cold milk (you can add skim milk) and serve.
- Serve cold or hot.
Removing the almond skin is optional. Thank you and Take Care .