Strawberry Limeade Lemonade Punch:
Summer time strawberry limeade lemonade punch is not only tasty but also healthy; kids will like it; make your party more special with this party punch; I always wish to get more comments from you; Thanks you; see you with other recipe .
For 3 Servings
1 cup Strawberry
2 whole lime Juice
3 tbs. Lemon Juice
½ cup Sugar (or to taste)
2 tbs. Honey
Juice of 2 inch Ginger
Juice of 10 Fresh Mint Leaves
Water (until Required/ you can also add plain soda or ginger ale)
- Start shredding 2 inch ginger and soak that into 3 tbs. of water; keep aside.
- Crushed the mint using hand and add 2 tbs. of water into it and keep aside.
- Clean the strawberries and start grinding them using blender.
- Keep ready the lemon and lime juice; always use the fresh one for better taste.
- Filter the mint and ginger and take the juice alone; keep aside.
- In the large punch bowl; add the strawberry paste, lime and lemon juice, juice of mint and ginger, sugar, honey and add water.
- Add ice cubes, lemon and strawberry slices into it.
- Present with mint leaves on top of the serving glass.
- Serve cool and enjoy .