Cheesy Spinach Manicotti:
Cheesy Spinach Manicotti is the best appetizer option for kids; most of the kids eat only the starter and they always refuse the main course; Cheesy spinach manicotti is the best option; kids will definitely love this recipe
Manicotti (4 shells)
2 cup Spinach (chopped into fine pieces)
1 cup Ricotta Cheese
½ cup Mozzarella Cheese (Shredded)
¾ cup Parmesan Cheese
1 tsp. Black Pepper
1 tsp. Onion Flakes Dried (or 1/2 medium fresh onion)
1 tsp. Garlic Powder (or 2 freshly chopped garlic)
1 tsp. Dried Basil
1 tsp. Dried Parsley
2 tsp. Lemon Juice
Salt to Taste
- In the boiling water, add 1 tsp. olive oil and required salt along with manicotti; cook them until soft and tender.
- Preheat the oven (350 degrees)
- In a mixing bowl, add the spinach followed by all the cheeses (ricotta, mozzarella & parmesan and all the spices (black pepper, basil & parsley)
- Add the dried onion flakes, garlic powder and salt to taste; mix all the ingredients together.
- Then start stuffing the cheese and spinach mixture into the manicotti (be careful while stuffing; you can use spoon downwards in order to fill the mixture into the manicotti evenly)
- Arrange the manicotti in the creased pan.
- In the pre-heated oven; cook the manicotti for about 30 minutes.
- Best appetizer option for kids.
- Feel free to add tomato sauce, if you like to have any.
- Arrange the manicotti between the sauce layers; just like lasagna.