This is one of my favorite recipes… hope you will like it…feel free to skip peanuts, if you are allergic to it…
1 Cup pasta
2 tbs. peanuts
1 tsp. Chili sauce
1 & ½ tsp. soy sauce
1 tsp. tomato ketchup
½ cup spinach
½ cup broccoli roughly chopped
½ cup red pepper chopped straight
½ cup green pepper chopped straight
¾ cup red onion sliced into rough big pieces
- Start by cooking pasta in a cooking pan with a 1 tsp. of olive oil (covered the pan with lid) until the pasta gets tender and keep aside
- Spray oil in the electric griddle and fry all the chopped veggies, keep aside (don’t overcook the veggies, we want it to be little crunchy).
- In the cooking pan add 2 tbs. of olive oil and fry the peanuts.
- Once the peanuts are ready, add all the fried veggies.
- Then add the soy sauce, chili sauce and tomato ketchup and fry for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the cooked pasta and mix it well.
- Serve hot.
- Fry the veggies separately
- Don’t cook the spinach more than 2 minutes.