Parmesan Lemon Chicken Drums-Basil and Parsley:
1 tbs. dried basil
1 tbs. dried parsley
2 crushed garlic (you can use ginger garlic paste, if u want)
1 tsp. black pepper
Chicken drums 4
2 tsp. Lemon extract
Salt to taste
½ tsp. red chili powder (optional)
- Clean & Wash the chicken thoroughly and then add with basil, parsley, garlic (ginger garlic paste), black pepper, lemon extract, salt and red chili powder.
- Let the chicken marinate for 4-5 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line your baking sheet with foil.
- Transfer the marinated chicken into the oven safe baking dish/sheet.
- Cook for 20 minutes and turn it over and leave it for another 20 minutes.
- Watch it carefully so nothing burns!
- Total cooking time is 40 minutes.
- Once the chicken drums are ready, transfer the chicken into serving plate.
- Garnish with Parmesan cheese and serve hot.