2 cups self-rising flour (or plain with 2 tsp. baking powder)
1 cup sugar
grated rind of 1 orange
Fresh juice of 1 orange
1/3 cup milk
1 tsp. cinnamon(optional)
Juice of 2 oranges
1/2 cup sugar
- Sift the flour and cinnamon.
- Then add the sugar, grated orange rind, orange juice, eggs and milk.
- Using an electric hand mixture, mix everything until smooth.
- Transfer the mixture into the baking tray.
- Pre heat the oven to 200 degrees.
- After 40 minutes check the cake (is ready or not) using the toothpick.
- Once ready, let it cool completely.
- Then cut the cake into slices and serve.