1 1/2 cups self-rising flour (if plain add 1 tsp. baking powder)
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup milk
1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Sift the flour and then add sugar, eggs, milk, vanilla extract and butter (room temp.)
- Using an electric hand mixture, mix everything until smooth.
- Transfer the mixture into the baking tray (I used loaf pan, you can use any shape)
- Pre heat the oven to 200 degrees.
- After 40 minutes check the cake (is ready or not) using the toothpick.
- Once ready, let it cool completely.
- Then cut the cake into slices and serve.