Easy Hot Chocolate:
1 cup whole milk
½ cup heavy cream or Almond milk or soy milk (I always preferred almond milk, feel free to use any one of this)
1 tsp. vanilla extract
2 tsp. sugar
½ cup Chopped Dark Chocolate
3 tbs. Milk Chocolate Chips
- Heat the milk and then add the almond milk or heavy cream or soy milk (don’t boil the milk) and then add the chopped dark chocolate and milk chocolate chip; wait for 1 minutes and then stir them finely.
- Then add the sugar and vanilla extract.
- Mix them well and pour it into the serving glass.
- Use the quality chocolates for better result.
- I used organic dark chocolate 70% cocoa and semi-sweet organic milk chocolate.
- Perfect for winter.