Homemade Iced Coffee:
1 Cup whole milk (u can use skim milk also)
2 Scoop vanilla ice creams
2 tsp. Instant coffee powder
1 scoop vanilla ice cream
2 count French vanilla rolled wafer
1 tsp. Chocolate syrup
- Start by adding milk, vanilla ice cream and instant coffee powder in a blender.
- Then pour mixture into the serving glasses.
- Again add 1 scoop vanilla ice cream into the blender and blend gently.
- Pour that into top of the serving glasses.
- Decorate with crushed vanilla rolled wafer and chocolate syrup.
- Serve cool and enjoy.